What does our Coronavirus deep cleaning service involve?
Our Coronavirus Deep cleaning service is a precautionary deep clean that involves:
- A thorough deep clean of the entire premises from top to bottom
- Sanitising and disinfecting of all areas and surfaces, substrates, fixtures, fittings, furniture, doors, door handles, till points, cashier desks, switches, sockets, handrails, banisters, doors, tables/desks, toilets, staff kitchen and breakout areas, offices, staff rooms, meeting rooms
- Special attention to touch points and high-risk areas
- Vacuuming of all flooring
- Professional clean of hard flooring
- Mopping of hard flooring with disinfectant product
- Subject to the individual client’s required scope, our Coronavirus deep cleaning can also involve window cleaning, high level cleaning, pressure cleaning, steam cleaning, wall cleaning and Washing all carpets with disinfectant product with rotary/buffer machine and more
- TLOCC partners include licenced Environmental Agency registered waste carriers and so any potentially hazardous waste can also be removed from site
- For environments where there has been a suspected Coronavirus case, all materials and PPE will be immediately disposed of on completion of the clean, as per Government guidelines
TOUCH-POINT Surface cleaning – TLOCC will focus on cleaning/sanitisation of all regular touch-points at your premises and building communal areas where applicable. What touch-points would be cleaned? And what is the frequency requirement.
The Frequency of cleaning the frequently touched areas depends on factors such as the numbers of staff working at the premises, BICSc recommend at least one effective clean of the frequently touched surfaces daily and ideally, a second clean of the frequently touched surfaces which can be provided by a midday cleaning operative.
The frequently touched surfaces within your premises are likely to include the following:
- Desktops and work surfaces
- Doorknobs, doorplates & handles
- Light switches
- Computer keyboards / Mouse
- Telephone equipment
- Canteen furniture
- Sinks and kitchens
- Toilets – Taps / Flushers / Dispensers
- Water fountains
- Vending machines
- Tablets and digital devices
- Lifts and escalators
Personal Protective Equipment is issued to each of our trained cleaning operatives and these are single use gloves removed and disposed of between each customers premises to prevent any cross contamination, the PPE as a minimum comprises:
- Face Mask
- Safety Gloves
- Goggles/ eye protectors
- Hand Sanitizer is used at each process
- Strict colour coding of cleaning equipment/ cloths etc to designated areas is maintained.
The London Office Cleaning Company are proud to be Members of the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICSc) and follow the continually updated COVID19 recommendations, standards and training issued by BICSc to effectively clean with the very latest advice on decontamination and cleaning quality.
How long will we have to implement measures such as social distancing?
No one knows for sure at this point. However, recent articles and health officials have suggested we might be over a year away from a vaccine and we could see phases of relaxation of measures in the coming months and reinstituting them as needed as cases rise again. This would suggest potential phases of employees coming back into the office and returning to isolating over time. It will be important to practice a regimen of proper cleaning through the phases with potential increases in the frequency of regular cleaning and disinfecting. This also suggests a more proactive (scheduled) vs. reactive (break/fix) approach to maintaining your office premises.
Day Porters/ Midday Cleaning Operatives
TLOCC recommend Day Time Cleaning operatives as this service will allow for a second clean of the most frequently touched areas, including Washrooms, Kitchens and door handles and communal working areas within the premises.
The London Office Cleaning Company have trained cleaning operatives available and can provide additional staff Day time Cleaning operatives, each issued with PPE which is removed and disposed of at each client premises/ client building to ensure against any cross contamination.
TLOCC recommend PPE is disposed of using clinical waste removal services in the NHS regulatory Orange bags, Sanitiser stations are also available to provide safety and reassurance to employees on their return to work:
COSHH and Cleaning Products
The TLOCC client premises have COSHH lists placed in the agreed cleaners cupboard or easily accessible.
Product we currently supply to clean include:
- Spray and Wipe with bleach
- Firewall Virucide Cleaner V1
- Commercial bleach for Washroom toilets
TLOCC recommend the use and supply of antibacterial and antiviral hand and surface wet wipes, costs for these and Hand sanitiser units can be supplied.
TLOCC recommends that the wet wipes would be used to clean keyboards and laptops as requested, we would also recommend that we store these items at the clients premises in lockable cupboards for stock control.
In the event of an outbreak of Coronavirus The London Office Cleaning Company has the expertise, certification and expertise to carry out coronavirus infection control at your clients premises. We will execute the disinfection of the premises to the appropriate standards and allow your client to keep on trading.
Conventional cleaning products may claim to kill 99.9% of germs, though this is often not the case, due to the way they are applied. As an alternative to conventional specialist cleaning, using NHS approved anti-microbial disinfectants spraying kills all but 0.0001% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
This process leaves your premises as infection-free as is possible. As a further example, conventional cleaning is not enough to get rid of MRSA. MotorScrubber Storm is effective at removing MRSA and kills a wide range of pathogens.
In the same way that most infection cleaning practices are not very effective, not all disinfectants are effective either. They may be ineffectual depending on the surfaces they are applied to and the environment they are in. Our expertise in infection control ensures the right chemicals and cleaning agents are used as well as the correct
process. If you have any questions for us or if we can support you in any way, please don’t hesitate to reach out.